ADAC Headquarters, Gemany
Location: Munich, Germany
Five-storey, undulating curved base construction and office tower with 23 floors.
Overall height: 91 m
Construction period: 2006-2011
- walls up to 14 m high, some with architectural concrete requirements, some single-sided
- transfer of linear loads of up to 400 kN/m² and support of projections.
ARGE Neubau ADAC-Zentrale:
Ed. Züblin AG, Direktion Nord und Bayern;
Site Manager Multi-Storey Structure
For this project, we received a clear and well prepared formwork and scaffolding concept from PERI. In addition, the punctual and site-compliant service provided by the PERI engineers greatly contributed to the cost-effective and time-saving project development.
- TRIO was very versatile for high and one-sided walls, for architectural concrete requirements and as shaft formwork.
- combined modular and customised tables for fast and safe forming of the curved floor slabs.
- time savings due to reduced number of props and light-weight individual parts for SKYDECK and MULTIPROP.
- increased productivity due to complete enclosure with RCS climbing protection panel.
- transfer of linear loads through HD 200 and 18-m-high projection by PERI UP falsework.